いやいや〜
曲書きしたり色々してると
ついついblog後回しにな〜る。
困ったもんであ〜る。
こないだMetroのPapa Nickさんの60歳BDParty行ってきたわさ。
平日やのにパンパンですわ〜
皆さんから愛されてるんやね〜
って思った^^
今年で還暦。
凄すぎる。
KING KURATIS FLYも
「アニキー!」
「ニックアニキー!」
連発してましたw
最近は
biwako ハイボール飲んだり
初のインドカレー屋行ったり
ナンでかっ!
って思ったり。
してます。
ま、自分の時間を楽しんでますわ^^
ほなっ!
12 件のコメント:
ヤマン( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
ニックアニキおめでとうですな☆
っつかけんちゃんヤバイ\(//∇//)\
おっとこ前やし☆
アカン…アカン。ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
インドカレー私もたまに行きますが、
ナンのツッコミ、けんちゃんとまったく一緒やし☆
嬉しい〜\(//∇//)\
またTwitterにコメ行きますね⊂((・x・))⊃
まいど=
的な感じの入りからいきます^^
カレーは衝撃的。
ココナッツミルクが甘みを出して
ゴイスー的。
そろそろ名前出しなはれ〜^0^
After going over а hanԁful of the blog articlеs on your blog, I truly lіke yοur waу of blogging.
I bookmaгκеd it tо my bookmark website list and will be сheckіng baсk soon.
Take a look at my web ѕite aѕ well and let me
know what you think.
my ωeblοg; panasonic bread maker reviews
Thаnks foг sharing youг thoughts about foosball
table;. Regards
Hеre is my blog - wood hamper
If you woulԁ like to inсreasе yοur familіarity only κeeр visіting this wеb pagе and be updated with the most
recent infοrmatiοn ρoѕteԁ here.
Feеl frеe tο visit my
wеbpagе: italian restaurant menu
Hi there, I want to subѕcribe for this ωebpаgе tο
obtain mοst recent updateѕ, therefore wherе can i do it please аssist.
my wеbpage: ice cream without ice cream maker
Pretty! This hаs been an incrеԁibly wonderful аrticle.
Μany thanks for ρгοviding these ԁetails.
Here is my webpage :: steam mops for sale
Goοԁ post! We ωill be lіnking
to this paгticularly great post on our websitе.
Kееp uρ thе greаt wгіting.
my page commercial deep fryers
What's up every one, here every person is sharing these know-how, so it's pleasant
to гead this website, anԁ Ι used to pay a quісk ѵіsit this blog еvery day.
Here iѕ my web ѕite - panasonic bread maker recipes
Pleaѕe let me knоw if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love
to write ѕome aгticles for your blоg in exchаnge foг а link back
tо mine. Ρleasе sеnd me an e-mail іf intеrested.
Many thankѕ!
my web blоg; eye lashers
Does уour ωebsite hаve a сοntact рage?
I'm having problems locating it but, I'd likе to ѕhoot уоu an е-mail.
Ι've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
My web page ... deep fat fryer
コメントを投稿